Sunday 6 January 2013

JewelOri January SALE!!!

That's right I've decided to have a sale! Selected items will have 10-20% off.

Some of my stock has been on my stall a little while so I'd like to refresh it all for this year.  I am mainly focusing on Christmas items throughout 2013 due to the intensity of my uni course and having to work.

So please head over to my Facebook page to have a browse through my SALE!! album.

Here's a few of the items that are in the sale...

Origami canvases WERE £5 NOW £4 each

Origami Fan Necklace WAS £15 NOW £13.50
 
Love Heart Stone Sign WAS £3 NOW £2.40

Dinosaur Wooden Mobile WAS £15 NOW £12

Post and Packaging is £1.50 and then 50p per additional items.

Payment is via Paypal only.

To purchase any item visit my Facebook page and browse the SALE album

No comments:

Post a Comment